How to Join
- Memberships to the College Endowment Association are open to all men and women – no prerequisites or recommendations necessary.
- Annual $70 membership contribution may be tax deductible and covers all programs.
- Members can bring a guest to one lecture free of charge with a reservation.
- Members may bring additional guests for a $5.00 fee with a reservation.
- All guest reservations must be obtained from Margi Murphy at 262-567-3113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days before the lecture.
Members of the Association must show their membership cards each session. Memberships are not transferable.
Inquiries regarding membership via mail or phone should be made to:
The College Endowment Association
P.O. Box 1533
Brookfield, WI 53008-1533
Inquiries regarding membership may be submitted via the following form or to complete a membership application, fill in the form below, print, and return with your check for $70, made out to the College Endowment Association, to the address above.
* - indicates required fields