- Members are invited to recommend speakers for future programs.
- Programs are on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 a.m. October through
February, excluding holidays.
- Programs last 1¼ hours and films last 1½ hours.
- Programs meet in the ballroom of the Woman's Club of Wisconsin
813 E. Kilbourn Avenue.
- Parking is available behind the Club and is free to members of
the Woman's Club. Non-Woman's Club members pay $5.
Programs for 2017-2018
** Tribute Lectures are made possible through your donations. We hope you remember the College Endowment Association when you make donations, memorials, or wish to honor a special person.